Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I know I am a little late wit this post, but I wanted to show you what I got Jasmine for Christmas this year in hopes that it could inspire some gift ideas for your vegan loved ones. This was our first Christmas together so I wanted to get her extra special gifts that she would not only love, but also make use out of in day-to-day life. Jasmine and I both share a passion for food photography and living and eating vegan, which is reflective in the themes of the gifts I chose. Below is the full list and links to everything:
- Jasmine and I are planning to eat a lot more raw and whole foods in 2016 so I thought this would be the perfect gift. It has an adjustable thermostat and 26 hour timer, which makes for an optimal and convenient dehydrating experience.
- I randomly came across this book on Amazon and figured it could help the both of us with camera and food photography techniques. Although not all vegan, it still has some useful tips.
- A collection of 130+ videos that discuss the ins and outs of food photography. If you aren’t already familiar, the Minimalist Baker is an all vegan blog with beautiful photos and recipes!
- I thought this would be the perfect backdrop to enhance Jasmine’s photos. She already had a white one, so I figured getting her a black one would be a good idea 🙂
- Another prop to enhance our food photos 🙂
- Jasmine had mentioned how cute she thought this necklace was a month or so ago. What vegan girl wouldn’t love a kale necklace dipped in gold?
- A big ole jackfruit because they are her favorite (I couldn’t find any durian 🙁 ) You can purchase these at any Asian supermarket or online. The link above is to one I found on Amazon, but I paid $1.00 a lb in the store, so that $85.00 tag is a bit pricey
Soothing Shower Kit
- I was in Whole Foods and the kit was titled “I Loofa You” and I couldn’t help but get this gift. I couldn’t find the whole kit packaged together online, but it includes all of the following items:
The holiday was a success! She loved all of her gifts and we’ve already stared using many of them 🙂 If you’re in the market to shop for your vegan boyfriend for an upcoming holiday or birthday, head over to Jasmine’s Blog for her gift guide!